FIND THE RIGHT RESOURCE FOR YOU.
What kind of resources can we help you find today?
CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
- Desktop computers and Wi-Fi access
- Quick reference sheets to help with JobQuest and Labor Market Information
- Online Training tools (typing, Microsoft office training, and more…)
We have equipment at your disposal to use for your job search or education. All these resources can be accessed in the Resource Center.
JOB SEARCH RESOURCES
- Professional Workshops
- 1:1 Drop-in Coaching
- On-line training tools
- On-site recruitment events and job fairs
- Industry expertise-healthcare and others
- Networking Groups
- Assistance completing on-line applications
You are not alone! Connect with other job seekers and get help to move forward in your job search. General job seekers and those looking for healthcare jobs meet weekly and bi-weekly.
- Adult and Community Learning Services
- Department of Unemployment Assistance | MA
- Disability Employment
- Francis House
- MA Career Information System
- MA Commission for the Blind
- MA Department of Transitional Assistance
- MA Department of Veterans’ Service
- MA Rehabilitation Commission
- Operation A.B.L.E
- The Mayor’s Office of Workforce Development | Boston
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Work Inc
Social Services Resources
- Massachusetts 211 | Your connection to support services