Attend this Networking Event to learn about ReServe and connect with others! ReServe is a non-profit with a mission to strengthen resources in the community while enhancing lives of older adults. ReServe connects professionals over 50 years of age with part-time capacity development opportunities at non-profit and public agencies that are able to tap into a lifetime of experience at an affordable cost. Professionals who are retired or semi-retired use their expertise, skills and talents to assist worthy projects, on temporary, part-time assignments, for a modest stipend.
This event brings together alumni of the program, interested applicants, and representatives from nonprofit companies interested in hiring ReServists.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY & PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Retired or semi-retired professionals (50 and older)
- Seeking part-time opportunities within non-profit sectors & government agencies
- Work on temporary projects for $11/hr
- Opportunity to learn about ReServe and the event host, JVS Boston
- Meet non-profit companies interested in hiring ReServists
- Mingling and networking with other mature workers and companies—bring resumes/business cards!