JVS’ Certified Pharmacy Technician Program is currently seeking candidates to be trained and placed in employment at retail or hospital employers in the Boston area.
- FREE 12-week, full time program, including 120 externship hours
- Program Dates: October 28, 2019 – January 31, 2020
- Classroom training at JVS: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am – 3pm
- Hands on externship training: 10 hours per week for 12 weeks
- Prepares you to pass the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam
- Individual job placement services at retail or hospital employers in the Boston area upon successful completion of the training program
- Hospital pay range for starting pharmacy technicians: $16-22/hour
- Retail pay range for starting pharmacy technicians: $12-15/hour
- Fluent or strong English skills required
- Eager to seek growth opportunities and have strong work ethic
- Must have a desire to work as a Pharmacy Techician
- High school diploma,GED or equivalent required
- Must be 18+ years old
- All applicants are required to successfully complete a CORI, background check, and drug screening
- All applicants must commit to a full-time, 12-week training program
HOW TO APPLY:
- Attend ONE of our upcoming Pharmacy Technician information sessions!
- Every Tuesday at 10am at JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street, 3rd floor, Boston – Accessible entrance is located on Franklin Street. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- OTHER DATES at OTHER LOCATIONS
- Register here
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to request an accommodation.