Become a Certified Nursing Assistant
JVS’ Certified Nursing Assistant Program is currently seeking candidates to be trained and placed in full-time employment at area hospitals.
- FREE CNA Training and guaranteed job upon successful completion of the program
- Prepares you to pass the CNA Certification Exam
- New England Baptist Hospital Program Runs: September 16 – October 25, 2019
- Tufts Medical Center Program Runs: September 16 – November 8, 2019
- Training Schedule: Full Time – Monday to Friday
- Students are guaranteed full-time employment at the hospital upon successful program completion
- At New England Baptist Hospital, the starting pay is $16/hour with excellent benefits and growth potential
- At Tufts Medical Center, the starting pay is $15/hour with excellent benefits and growth potential
- Fluent or excellent English skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- All applicants are required to successfully complete a CORI, background check, drug screening as well as an Employee Health Screening.
- All applicants must commit to a full-time, 6- or 8-week training program, depending on the hospital
HOW TO APPLY:
- Attend ONE of our upcoming CNA information sessions!
- Every Wednesday at 12noon at JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street, 3rd floor, Boston – Accessible entrance is located on Franklin Street. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- OTHER DATES at OTHER LOCATIONS
- Register here
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to request an accommodation.