JVS’ Animal Care Technician Training and Job Placement Services Program is currently seeking candidates!
Boston Children’s Hospital serves families from all over the world who are in need of expert medical services for their children. Animal Care Technicians responsibly support research and provide basic daily care of laboratory animals housed in a research environment.
- Receive 12 weeks of PAID job training which includes customized Workplace English classes taught by JVS
- Program Dates: October 28, 2019 – January 31, 2020
- Training pay rate is $16.50/hour
- Upon successful program completion, you will be considered for open Animal Care Technician positions at Boston Children’s Hospital and provided with job placement services.
- ONLY non-native English speakers are encouraged to apply!
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Must be 18+ years old
- All applicants are required to successfully complete a CORI, background check, and drug screening
- All applicants must commit to a full-time, 12-week training program
HOW TO APPLY:
- Attend ONE of our upcoming Animal Care Technician information sessions!
- Wednesday, August 28 at 4:30pm at JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street, 3rd floor, Boston – Accessible entrance is located on Franklin Street. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Wednesday, September 4 at 4:30pm at JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street, 3rd floor, Boston – Accessible entrance is located on Franklin Street. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Apply here
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-399-3161 with any questions or to request an accommodation.