- WM – Diesel Technicians | Hiring Event – March 31st 8am -4:30pm – Woburn, MA
- Manufacturing Employer Panel – March 23, 10:30am-12:00pm. To learn more and register for this virtual event, click here.
- HVAC&R Training – Benjamin Franklin Cummings Institute of Technology free 6 month training offers 2,000 credit hours needed to obtain a Massachusetts Refrigeration and Technician license, and graduates receive 18 college credits. Program runs March through September. To learn more and start your application, click here!
- Carpentry Apprentice Training Program – Our free 4 month training program will assist you in building the skills and knowledge necessary to start your carpentry career. Classes run February 13-July 17. To learn more and start your application, click here!
- Automotive Technician Training Program – Our free training in Automotive Technology will help you acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to start your career. Classes run February 13 – July 17. To learn more and start your application, click here!
- PowerCorpsBOS – 6 month training for careers in the green industry. For more information, click here.
- City Academy CDL/Hoisting Training Program – 4 month training track prepares Boston residents for jobs that require a CDL license for potential placement in various City departments.
- Building Pathways Building Trades Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Are you interested in a union-backed career in the building trades? Building Pathways is now recruiting for their next pre-apprenticeship training cycle. Click here for more information and to register.
- ABA Apprenticeships – Apprenticeships in four different industries: Healthcare, Hospitality, Life Sciences and Construction. For more information, click here.
- Massachusetts Trial Court – Sr. Maintenance Technician – Boston – 3/20/23
- United Property Restoration Services – Carpenter and Mitigation Technician – Needham – 3/14/23
- Messer Americas – Journeyman Pipefitter/CES Construction Technician – Boston – 2/28/23
- Waste Management – Plant Maintenance Technician, Senior Plant Maintenance Technician – Billerica and Avon – 2/22/23
- P&G Gillette – CNC Machinist – Boston – 2/15/23
- Rose Kennedy Greenway Conservancy – Maintenance & Field Technology Lead – Boston – 2/9/23
- American Red Cross – Part-Time Driver – Boston – 2/8/23
- National Express Transit – FT and PT Drivers, click here for application instructions – Hyde Park – 2/1/23
- Atlantic Tactical – Tailor – Westwood – 1/23/23
- Environmental Restoration LLC – Emergency Response Technician, Emergency Response CDL Truck Driver – Hanover – 1/18/22
- The Student Conservation Association – Historic Preservation Corps Member – Boston – 1/13/23
- UPS – Warehouse Worker-Package Handler – Boston & East Boston – 1/13/23
- DO & CO – CDL Drivers, Flight Coordinators – Boston – 1/13/23
- Rentokil North America – Pest Control Technician – Boston – 1/12/23
- Apprenticeship Opportunities – Applications accepted until January 26 – Sheet Metal Workers Local 17, Painters & Allied Trades Apprenticeship, Ironworkers Local 7, Plumbers Local 12, Pipefitters Local 537 – Multiple Locations – 1/10/23
- S and F Auto Body – Automotive Technicians and Painters – 1/4/23
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
To receive updates relevant to the construction, utility and shipping industries, please sign up for the “Trades” Newsletter below.
Employers with Connections to MassHire Downtown Boston
- Encore Boston Harbor – Casino Resort in Everett, MA
- Triumverate Environmental– Environmental, Health, & Safety Solutions
- AECOM – Combining design and engineering to create solutions
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Greater Boston Apprenticeship Directory
- Guide to becoming a Union Building Trade Apprentice