We hosted our Job Fair Prep Workshop on December 2 at 1pm. Click here to view a recording of this workshop.
Make an appointment with a volunteer lawyer from Project Opportunity’s partner, Lawyers Clearinghouse, to review the possibilities for sealing or expunging your CORI. Filing costs associated with sealing or expungement will be covered by Project Opportunity. Click here to get started.
We hosted the Employer Panel on December 7. Please watch the recording (linked above) to hear directly from employers regarding their available opportunities and their hiring process.
Employers That Attended:
Meet the employers:
- Action for Boston Community Development
- Bay Cove Human Services
- Bay State Community Services
- Boston Center for Independent Living
- Community Work Services
- Easterseals Massachusetts
- Institute for Health and Recovery
- JCC Greater Boston
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston
- Jewish Family & Children’s Service
- Judge Rotenberg Center
- JVS Boston
- Metro Housing Boston
- New England Behavioral Services
- St. Mary’s Center for Women and Children
- The Edinburg Center
- Walnut Street Center
1) Click the button above to pre-register
2) Once the pre-registration form is completed, you’ll receive an email containing a link to Premier Virtual. Here you can create your profile and upload your resume (PDF format). Be sure to save your username and password!
3) Follow same link on Wednesday, December 8 between 11am –1pm to enter the job fair
Watch the short video below to learn how to register and set up your Premier Virtual profile. Note: Bios, photos, and video questions are optional.
Premier Virtual is a dynamic virtual job fair platform that allows jobseekers to meet, text chat, and video chat with employers. You can “enter” employer booths and easily share your resume with recruiters. This interactive platform can be accessed by smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop.