Click below to register for the workshops!
- Crafting Your Cover Letter | June 1 @ 10:30 am
- Interview Basics | June 2 @ 10:30 am
- Getting Started on LinkedIn | June 8 @ 10:30 am
- Resume Basics | June 9 @ 1:00 pm
Check out our Events Calendar for even more workshops!
Make an appointment with a volunteer lawyer from Project Opportunity’s partner, Lawyers Clearinghouse, to review the possibilities for sealing or expunging your CORI. Filing costs associated with sealing or expungement will be covered by Project Opportunity. Click here to get started.
1) Follow the link below to Pre-Register
2) Once completed, you’ll receive an email containing a link to Premier Virtual. Here you can create your profile and upload your resume (PDF format). Be sure to save your username and password!
3) Follow the same link on June 28 between 10am –1pm to enter job fair
Watch the short video below to learn how to register and set up your Premier Virtual profile. Note: Bios, photos, and video questions are optional.
Premier Virtual is a dynamic virtual job fair platform that allows jobseekers to meet, text chat, and video chat with employers. You can enter employer “booths” and easily share your resume with recruiters. It is an interactive platform that can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer or laptop.