Join JVS MassHire Downtown Boston and some of the state’s premiere Long Term Care and Assisted Living Communities for a virtual job fair spanning two days in October. Learn about the organizations, their open positions, how they are managing during the COVID pandemic, and how best to apply. After the webinars (just like at an in-person job fair), you’ll be able to submit your resume only to the employers that interest you.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for the October 7, and October 8, webinars by following the link below. Attend one or both.
- Attend our Job Fair Prep workshop on October 5, at 10:00 am. Register here for that event.
- Attend the webinars. Please note that only those who attend the LIVE webinar will be able to ask questions of the presenters.
- If you’re not able to attend the webinars, a link to a recording will be posted on this page.
- After the webinar on October 8, the resume submission form will be open (link below). You will have until October 12, at midnight to submit your resume to as many employers as you’d like.
- Employers will receive resumes on October 13.
- Check your email and voice messages regularly as employers contact you to schedule interviews.
Employers presenting on October 7:
Employers presenting on October 8:
Resources to Help You Prepare for the Virtual Job Fair
We are here to help you present your best self before, during, and after the virtual job fair:
MassHire Downtown Boston – Access all of our services HERE.