- Opportunities In Tourism Workshop – March 29, 1:00pm – 2:30pm and April 22, 9:30 – 11:00am at JVS MassHire Downtown Boston
- Hospitality Job Fair – April 3 – 1:30-3:00pm – MassHire Downtown Boston – Register here! – Employers include:
- Encore Boston Harbor Career Fair – for Bartenders, Servers, Cocktail Servers, Hosts, Food Runners and Barbacks – Nightshift Brewery, 87 Santilli Hwy, Everett, MA – March 25, 4pm – 8:30pm – Register here.
- Encore Boston Harbor Career Fair – for Housekeeping, Public Areas Cleaning, and Kitchen Stewarding – Everett Connolly Center, 90 Chelsea Street, Everett, MA – March 28, 10am – 6pm – More information here.
- Encore Boston Harbor – Various positions in all departments – 3/18/19
- Aloft Boston Seaport District Hotel – Housekeeper – 3/13/19
- Boston Properties – Assistant Property Manager – 3/12/19
- The Charles Hotel – Positions in Food & Beverage, Rooms, Engineering, and Management – Cambridge, MA -3/11/19
- Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion – Usher/Greeter/Ticket Taker – 3/7/19
- MFA – Member and Visitor Services Representative (temp) – 3/7/19
- dnata Catering – CDL A or B Truck Driver & Flight Coordinator – 2/25/19
- Museum of Science – Various positions – 2/11/19
- Highbridge Concierge Inc. – Residential Concierge – 02/06/19
- Extended Stay America – Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance Engineer, Asst. General Manager – Waltham, MA – 02/06/19
- Colwen Hotels – Many positions in Boston, Brighton, Cambridge, Chelsea, and Concord – 02/06/19
- WeWork – Community Service Associate (Boston) – 02/06/19
- Maid To Order Cleaning Services – Housekeeping Cleaner – 1/29/19
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
- BEST Hospitality Training – next class starts in March 2019
- Info sessions on Tuesdays at 4pm – 2201 Washington Street, Dudley Square, Roxbury
- Info sessions on Wednesdays at 5pm – 101 Station Landing, 4th floor, Wellington T Station, Medford
- Cambridge College Gaming Career Institute
- Community Work Services
- iCater (Pine Street Inn)
- International Institute of New England
- JVS Hospitality Training Program – next class starts in March 2019
- For individuals who speak English as a second language
- New England Culinary Arts Training
To receive updates relevant to the hospitality industry, please sign up for the “Hospitality, Food Service” Newsletter below.