- Opportunities in Tourism 1.0 – February 8, 1pm – Register here.
- Encore Boston Harbor Screening Session for Surveillance Specialist Positions – Everett, MA – Wages start at $26.44
Surveillance Math Assessment & Interview (January 16) 12pm-1pm, 2pm-3pm, and 4pm-5pm. – Register here.
- Encore Boston Harbor Career Fair at Lynn Auditorium – January 26, 9am-12pm. For more information, click here.
- TD Garden – Interview Night for Event Staff – January 24, 4pm – 7pm – Enter through North Station and up West escalators – Apply online prior to check in.
- The Charles Hotel – Positions in Food & Beverage, Rooms, Engineering, and Management – 1/15/19
- Encore Boston Harbor – Various positions in all departments – 1/15/19
- Highbridge Concierge Inc. – Residential Concierge – 12/14/18
- Old Town Trolley Tours – Trolley Tour Guide & Night Time Driver – 11/21/18
- Extended Stay America – Guest Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance Engineer, Asst. General Manager – Waltham, MA – 10/17/18
- Colwen Hotels – Many positions in Boston, Brighton, Cambridge, Chelsea, and Concord – 10/3/18
- WeWork – Community Service Associate (Boston) – 10/1/18
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
- BEST Hospitality Training – next class starts in March 2019
- Info sessions on Tuesdays at 4pm – 2201 Washington Street, Dudley Square, Roxbury
- Info sessions on Wednesdays at 5pm – 101 Station Landing, 4th floor, Wellington T Station, Medford
- Cambridge College Gaming Career Institute
- Community Work Services
- iCater (Pine Street Inn)
- International Institute of New England
- JVS Hospitality Training Program – next class starts in March 2019
- For individuals who speak English as a second language
- Info Sessions on February 8 (11:30am), February 12 (9:30am), and February 15 (11:30am).
- New England Culinary Arts Training
To receive updates relevant to the hospitality industry, please sign up for the “Hospitality, Food Service” Newsletter below.