Boston Children’s Hospital Recruitment | Dec 4, 9:30am | Register now!
Positions in Food Service and Environmental Service (also known as housekeeping and cleaning ) will be the focus of this session.
Bunker Hill Community College Info Session | Free EMT or CNA or Pharm Tech Training | Dec 12, 5:30pm – Register now!
Limited spots for qualified applicants to earn one of the above certificates free of charge through the MA Dept of Higher Ed TRAIN Grant Program
Boston Young Healthcare Professionals (BYHP) – Annual Conference | Dec 7, 8-5:30 | Register now!
Hear from Boston healthcare industry leaders about current topics. Learn more.
- Boston Children’s Hospital (Waltham) – Food Services Assistant II – 11/20
- Daniel Driscoll-Neponset Health Center (Harbor Health) – Pharmacy Technician – Dorchester, 11/19
- Newton Wellesley Hospital – Environmental Service Positions – Newton, 11/13
- Wingate Healthcare (Assisted Living) – Cook, Server – Needham/Chestnut Hill, 11/13
- Franciscan Children’s Hospital – Various Positions – Certified Nursing Assistant – Brighton, 11/9
- South Shore Hospital – Lab Technologist – South Weymouth, 11/2
- Senior Living Residences, Goddard House – Executive Assistant – Brookline, 11/1
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute – Pharmacy Resource Specialist (Social Work) – Boston, 10/19
- CareScout – RN Case Manager – Client Services Specialist – Waltham, 10/19
- Mass General Hospital, Data Engineer – Breast Imaging Center (Job #3076459) – Boston, 10/17
- HRI Hospital, Social Worker, RN, & Mental Health Worker – Brookline, 9/20
- New England Baptist Hospital, CNAs – Boston & Dedham, 9/17
- Mass General Hospital, Cook (Job Number 3066891) – Boston, 9/14
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
JVS Bridges to College Information Technology in Healthcare Program – Starting in January 2019 – Register for an information session.
Pharmacy Technician Training at JVS – 12-week, fully-funded training prepares individuals for jobs in retail and hospital pharmacies – Classes start January 14, 2019. Info Sessions at MassHire Downtown Boston every Tuesday at 10:00am
Certified Nursing Assistant Training at JVS – 6-week or 14-week fully-funded program prepares individuals to take the CNA licensing exam and work in a variety of settings – Classes start December 10. Info Sessions at MassHire Downtown Boston every Wednesday at 11:45am.
EMT or CNA or Pharm Tech Training at Bunker Hill Community College – Qualified applicants may enroll in one of BHCC’s certificate programs free of charge for a limited time only through the MA Dept of Higher Ed TRAIN Grant Program. Programs start in January 2019.
To receive updates relevant to the healthcare industry, please sign up for the “Healthcare, Human Services” Newsletter below.
Employers with Connections to MassHire Downtown Boston
Home Health/Senior Living/Hospice
- Brightview Senior Living
- Care Dimensions
- Good Shepherd Community Care
- Hebrew Senior Life
- Riverside Community Care
- Rogerson Communities
- Senior Living Residences
- Suburban Home Health Care
- Tribute Home Care
- Wingate Healthcare
Hospitals/Community Health Centers/Outpatient Care
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Charles River Community Health
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Fenway Health
- Harbor Health Services
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Newton Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- South Shore Health System
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- Tufts Medical Center