Food and Cleaning Services in Healthcare Job Fair: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – 2:00pm-3:30pm – JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street – Get your foot in the door of the healthcare industry by joining the dining, food, and environmental service teams at these top Boston-area healthcare employers! Register here. Participating Employers Include:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Senior Living Residences
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Wingate Healthcare
Job Fair Prep Workshop: Monday, January 27, 2020 – 9:30am-11:00am – JVS Boston, 75 Federal Street – This workshop will touch upon all of the key components to making the best impression possible before, during, and after the job fair. Register here.
- Dunkin’ Donuts (Watermark Donuts) – All positions – For fast-track application click here – 1/15/20
- Bagel Brands – Team Member, Baker, Shift Leader & Assistant Manager – Boston, Cambridge, Newton – 1/3/20
- Fessenden School – Dining Room Attendant and Dishwasher/General Services – West Newton – 1/2/20
- Union Square Donuts – Various Openings – 12/3/19
- Wingate Healthcare – Dining Room Server and Waitstaff – Needham and Chestnut Hill – 12/3/19
- Starbucks – All jobs, all locations – 10/21/19
- Legal Sea Foods – All positions (Front and Back of House) – Boston – 10/14/19
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
- New England Culinary Arts Training – Boston and Everett locations – Check out upcoming info sessions here.
- JVS’ FIT (Food Industry Training Program) for young adults with disabilities
- BEST Hospitality Training
- Cambridge College Gaming Career Institute
- Community Work Services
- iCater (Pine Street Inn)
- JVS Hospitality Training Program
To receive updates relevant to the food service industry, please sign up for the “Hospitality, Food Service” Newsletter below.