- TD Garden Hiring Fair – March 30, 3:00pm – 6:00pm. For more information, click here.
- Teaching Kitchen Program at Community Servings
- This free, 12-week food service job training program will teach students how to work in a professional kitchen. Click here to learn more. Click here to apply.
- NECAT – Tuition free Culinary Arts Job training program. For details, click here.
- UMass Amherst (Mt. Ida Campus) – Cook – Newton – 3/17/23
- Lovin’ Spoonfuls – Driver Assistant, Driver (Food Rescue), Food Rescue Coordinator – Boston Area – 3/16/23
- Restaurant Associates – Executive Chef, Chef De Cuisine and Sous Chef – Cambridge – 3/15/23
- Tropical Smoothie Café – Crew Members – Saugus – 2/28/23
- Department of Corrections – Education Specialist- Culinary Instructor – Concord – 2/15/23
- Aramark at Partners Healthcare – Cooks and Catering Attendants – Somerville – 2/15/23
- Health Alliance at Braintree – Cook – Boston – 2/8/23
- Otto Pizza – Counter Cashier – Lynnfield, Boston -1/26/23
- Anna’s Taqueria – Catering Customer Service and Burrito Roller, Kitchen Staff, Cashiers at Brookline, Prudential and Newton Highland – 1/26/23
- Nubian Markets – Head Chef, Butcher, Cook, Café Team Member, Grocery Team Member – Boston – 1/17/23
- DO & CO – CDL Drivers, Flight Coordinators – Boston – 1/13/23
- Watermark Donuts – Area Managers, District Managers, Store Managers, Assistant Managers, and Crew Members – Multiple Locations – 1/4/23
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
To receive updates relevant to the food service industry, please sign up for the “Hospitality, Food Service” Newsletter below.
Employers with Connections to MassHire Downtown Boston
- Charles Hotel
- Encore Boston Harbor – Casino Resort, Everett, MA
- Royal Sonesta – Cambridge, MA
- Whole Foods