Check back regularly for updates!
Talent Match Portal
Have an up-to-date resume? Join our Talent Match Portal and receive notifications about jobs that you qualify for directly in your inbox!
- Office of the State Treasurer and Receiver General of Massachusetts – Benefits Calculation Analyst – 6/26/20
- East Cambridge Savings Bank – Information Technology Administrator – Cambridge – 6/10/20
- The Debt Exchange, Inc. – New Member Coordinator – Boston – 6/4/20
- Jewish Family Service of Metrowest – Bookkeeper – Framingham – 5/20/20
- Charles River Community Health – Controller – Boston – 5/18/20
- East Cambridge Savings Bank – Director of Marketing & Strategy – Cambridge – 5/8/20
- Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America – Researcher – Boston/Roxbury – 5/8/20
- Navel Credit Union – Mortgage Processor Residential – Somerville – 4/17/20
- American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL) – Membership Coordinator – remote and Framingham – 4/17/20
- Eastern Bank – Various Positions – Greater Boston Area – 3/27/20
- Santander Bank– Various Positions – Dorchester, Boston and Greater Boston Area – 3/26/20
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
- JVS Bank Career Training – This training is for non-native English speakers. It prepares graduates to work as tellers and other entry-level roles in retail bank locations. The next program will start on June 8, 2020. This is a FREE 7-week program, including classroom instruction and workshops with bank partners. Watch a recorded virtual information session here. Or attend a virtual information session (May 5, May 6, or May 12) by signing up here.
To receive updates relevant to the Finance industry, please sign up for the “Finance” Newsletter below.