Your New Career is a 3-Part Seminar
Participants must register and attend both Sessions 2 & 3.
Session 1 and related assignments are a prerequisite for Sessions 2 & 3.
Session 2: Your New Career: Evaluate the Options 3.0
Friday, September 27 at 09:30 AM
Now that you have identified job/career options that may fit you, we analyze and discuss the pros and cons of each. You will then identify additional information needed to complete your overall analysis. Lastly, we will explore how to test the market before making final choices of job targets to pursue.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Continue your analysis of the options that may work for you
- Identify the most promising job option(s) for initial exploration
- Test the market
- Determine whether additional option(s) should be explored
Session 3: Implement a Successful Career Transition 3.0
Friday, October 11 at 09:30 AM
Now that you have identified and honed in on a number of career options, we will focus on exercises and discussion to help you make sure you are aiming in the right direction before proceeding full-steam ahead. Finally, we will work on some especially helpful preparation to get a leg up on your job search.
After completing this workshop, you will be prepared to:
- Reach a firm conclusion as to the best 1 or 2 new career/job choices to target in an active job search.
- Summarize the unique benefits you can offer employers, and communicate those benefits through resumes, interviews, networking and other communications.
- Complete helpful, sometimes under-emphasized, initial preparations for a successful search.
Fee: $45 (for both Session 2 & 3)