Apprenti Apprenticeship Program – Online Webinar Info Session
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
If you’re on the career hunt, have you considered getting into the tech industry? Right now there is a high-demand for software developers and IT business analysts in Massachusetts and the job openings pay well. Plus employers are looking for talent like you who have a knack for tech and can give them a more diverse perspective that helps them stay more connected to their customers.
Apprenti is a registered apprenticeship program that gives you a path and plan to a career in the tech industry. You must have at least a HS diploma or a GED to apply. It’s a simple process:
- All you have to do to get started is take an online assessment. Highly ranked candidates will be invited to interview with staff. The best candidates advance to company interviews, and if you’re a fit, you’ll be offered an apprenticeship role.
- Once accepted, you’ll be placed into 2-5 months of full-time technical training in your occupational area.
- Once you complete training, you’ll start your paid on-the-job portion of apprenticeship with one of Apprenti’s many hiring partners such as PTC, Wayfair, Cengage, Harvard University Information Technology, and Carbon Black.
- After graduating from your apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity and experience to qualify to be retained with your hiring company.
For information & to apply go to: https://apprenticareers.org/
Take assessments for:
- IT Business Analyst by July 15
- Software Developer by September 15
REGISTER FOR JUNE 17TH (12 PM) WEBINAR