Training & Re-Employment Opportunities (1.0)
July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until July 26, 2022
- Training Grants/Funds: Boston residents or workers laid off from a Boston employer who meet eligibility guidelines may qualify for training funds and or/job services
- Job Search Coaching Services: Eligible Massachusetts residents may qualify for comprehensive job search services.
- After completing this workshop you will be able to:
- Learn if you qualify for training funding
- Understand the process for applying for training funding
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.