Steps to Start a Business Part 2 – MHDB & CWE Eastern MA – Live Webinar
September 22 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
STRATEGIES FOR CAREER TRANSITIONS – Considering Transitioning into a New career or Starting a Business ? This Series Is for You!
If you are considering starting a business or in the early stages of launching one, this workshop will outline everything you need to know. In this workshop, you will:
- Develop your business idea and planning
- Review the importance of a business plan
- Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a business, including;
- Legal structures
- How to choose and register a business name and entity
- How to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and insurance
- Determining your financing needs
- Understanding employer responsibilities
- Learn about available resources and training
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and tips that will help you get started quickly.
This series is presented in partnership between JVS/MassHire Downtown Boston and The Center for Women and Enterprise (CWE). Attendance details will be shared with JVS/MassHire Downtown Boston.
This class is intended for people just exploring this topic. Expect to get walk through slides and definition level information.
This class is a webinar style which means that it is more of a traditional lecture or panel discussion model. We do not expect your camera to be on but we would love questions in the chat. These sessions are recorded but registration is required to access it.