Snapchef Information Session!
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Snapchef is the largest culinary staffing, training and placement company in New England. Join their team of motivated food service professionals to feed MA families in need during the pandemic and economic crisis.
- Full and Part-Time and temporary positions available
- No experience necessary (except for culinary positions)
- Training is provided for most positions
- Pay rate $15—$25, depending upon experience
- Candidates will be matched with a worksite within commuting reach in MA
Worksites may include:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Franciscan Children’s Hospital
- Meals on Wheels
- Daily Table—and many more!
- Kitchen/Utility Worker, Dishwasher, Packer, Stocker
- Meal Delivery Driver
- Chef/Cook/Sous-Chef/Prep Cook
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.