Research Enrollment Coordinator at Mass General Brigham – Information Session
October 30 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EDT
Mass General Brigham is hiring Research Enrollment Coordinators to assist with patient engagement, enrollment, and retention in a nationwide research initiative involving a diverse cohort of one million US residents. If you have been thinking about joining the healthcare field, this could be your opportunity!
They are looking for people with:
- Great customer service and communication skills, along with computer proficiency (customer service reps, waiters, teachers – this could be you!)
- Minimum HS diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- An interest in healthcare and familiarity with medical terminology
- English proficiency, and additional languages are a plus
New hires will:
- Work in-person at Mass General Hospital, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, or Newton Wellesley Hospital.
- Be trained to take vitals, perform phlebotomy, engage patients by phone, and navigate various databases.
- Work 40 hours/week – typically 9am-5pm with occasional evenings and weekend events.
- Earn $40,000 per year with excellent benefits
Interested? Attend this webinar to learn more about the position, what they are looking for, the hiring process and how to apply.
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.