October 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Interested in working remotely? Maybe you fell in love with remote work during the pandemic, or maybe you’re considering it now for the first time. You’re not alone! The shift to remote work was accelerated due to COVID-19, and now job seekers are increasingly in search of remote opportunities.
After this webinar, you will be able to identify:
- Pros and cons of working remotely
- Types of jobs that are conducive to remote work
- Specific strategies for finding remote jobs
- Keywords to use when searching for a remote job online
- Skills and tools that are commonly required for remote jobs
- Best practices for positioning yourself for remote work (resumes, interviews, etc.)
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.