Procter and Gamble Recruitment Event
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EDT
Take the next step in your career and become part of a high-performing team that prides itself on finding small but meaningful ways to improve lives.
Procter and Gamble Manufacturing combines traditional warehousing with pioneering technologies to make products for brands such as Charmin, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, and Tide. A career at P&G is an opportunity to gain a unique experience in leading a large organization from the front lines. Join us for one of our recruitment sessions on Thursday, October 7 @ 9 am – 10 am or 1 pm – 2 pm to learn about this incredible opportunity.
Interested in joining Procter & Gamble’s team? They are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- Associate Plant-Tech (Boston)
- Powerhouse-Boiler Plant Operator (Boston)
- Powerhouse-Control Room Operator (Boston)
- Mold and Die Shop Technician (Boston)
- Plant Technician (Andover)
- Applicants must be 18+
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Each position has specific minimum requirements, please review carefully before applying.
- Please complete the form below. Once you have, you will be emailed a link so that you can join the zoom webinar.
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.