June 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Do you want to command the room–whether you’re speaking to an audience of one or one hundred? Do you panic at the thought of public speaking? (Polls say it’s the number 1 fear that people list.) Come learn the basic skills that will serve you well in any public speaking situation, from job interviews to formal presentations.
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Create a compelling presentation using basic tools for presenting – Plan Prepare Practice Present
- Understand nonverbal’s
- Know how to use voice and pronunciation
- Know the importance of visual aids and props
- Engage the audience through stories and gestures
- Gain knowledge in how speaking in public can be less terrifying and more enjoyable
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.