Are you struggling to keep your job search organized? Do you feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to start? Join us for our upcoming webinar, “Organizing Your Job Search,” where we will share strategies and tips for staying organized and focused during your job search.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Set job search goals and create a job search plan
- Identify job search resources and use them effectively
- Create a job search tracker to stay organized
- Manage your time and stay motivated during your job search
- Overcome common job search challenges
Our expert presenters will share her own experiences and best practices for organizing a job search. You’ll leave this webinar with a clear understanding of how to stay organized and focused during your job search, and with actionable steps to take immediately.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your job search to the next level. Register now for our “Organizing Your Job Search” webinar!
All webinar attendees must be registered members of MassHire, which is tracked using your job seeker ID. If you are not a member, please register in advance of the webinar: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/JobQuest/Register/AccountSetup