Job Search for Career Changers
August 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
You know that it’s time to say goodbye to your old career and move in a new direction. You’ve done the research and decided on a new career path. And now you’re asking yourself, “How can I actually get HIRED in a new career?” You’re in the right place. The Job Search for Career Changers webinar will help you move your career change from dream to reality.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies for gaining experience in a new field
- Understand how to craft a powerful and effective career change story
- Identify strategies for networking in a new field
- Understand how to update your LinkedIn profile and resume to reflect the value you have to offer potential
- Understand important things to highlight in your cover letter and during your interviews
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.