You know that it’s time to say goodbye to your old career and move in a new direction. You’ve done the research and decided on a new career path. And now you’re asking yourself, “How can I actually get HIRED in a new career?” You’re in the right place. The Job Search for Career Changers webinar will help you move your career change from dream to reality.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify strategies for gaining experience in a new field
- Understand how to craft a powerful and effective career change story
- Identify strategies for networking in a new field
- Understand how to update your LinkedIn profile and resume to reflect the value you have to offer potential
- Understand important things to highlight in your cover letter and during your interviews
All webinar attendees must be registered members of MassHire, which is tracked using your job seeker ID. If you are not a member, please register in advance of the webinar: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/JobQuest/Register/AccountSetup