Congratulations, you got an interview! Knowing how to prepare for a job interview can mean the difference between landing your dream job or going back to the job search sites. During this webinar, we’ll discuss concrete steps you can take to prepare for your interview, so you can reduce some of that pre-interview anxiety and go into your interview feeling confident.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify six steps you can take to effectively prepare for a job interview
- State at least two ways to make a great first impression
- Describe a strategy for how to handle salary questions
- State at least two things to do at the end of an interview
- Describe what to include in a thank-you note
- State at least three interviewing DON’TS to avoid
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.