Do you have a Google, YouTube, or Gmail account? If so, you already have access to a powerful and free tool for your job search and organization—Google Drive. Learn how you can navigate, create, edit, and store numerous documents, spreadsheets, presentations, slideshows, and much more through Google, and be able to access those things from wherever you happen to be at the moment.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to log in to your Google Drive Account
- How to navigate Google Drive and how to find the application you need
- How to create, edit and share files and folders
- How to upload files and folders
- How to share files and folders
- How to use these skills in your job search
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.