Drop-In: Ask the Healthcare Coach
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
Our healthcare career specialists hold Drop-In hours every Tuesday. Arrive between 10-11:30am and sign up at the front desk for your 30-minute, one-on-one session. Sessions are first come, first served with limited spaces – so arriving early (around 9:30am) is recommended for the best chance of securing a slot.
In your one-on-one meeting with a healthcare coach you can:
- Build on career exploration completed in Opportunities in Healthcare workshop (offered every other Thursday)
- Have your resume reviewed and discuss targeting your resume to your desired role in healthcare
- Practice interviewing for a role in the healthcare industry
- Build a target list of employers or job titles in the healthcare industry
- Strategize about your healthcare job search and create an action plan
- And more . . . this is your time, come with an agenda and questions!
Please bring your resume and 2-3 job descriptions that interest you for your first Drop-In: Ask the Healthcare Coach session.
You can attend this session once per week for as many weeks as is helpful for your job search.