You wrote your resume. You found the jobs. You submitted your applications. And… [cricket, cricket] you hear NOTHING back. If you’re applying to lots of jobs and not getting interviews, something is probably wrong with your resume. Join us for this webinar to learn how targeting your resume can turn the tide and help you land some interviews.
After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Describe how recruiters and hiring managers read resumes
- Identify at least one strategy for formatting your resume
- Name at least one reason it’s important to target your resume to a specific job
- Differentiate between duties and accomplishments
- Describe the elements of a PAR statement
- Describe a process you can use to make targeting your resume easy
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.