The seminar is only required if you receive a notice from the Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) that you have been selected to participate in the Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessment (RESEA) Program.
How to register
How to register for CCS through MassHire JobQuest:
- Log in to your account using the LOGIN link in the top right hand corner (If you don’t have an account, you can register and create one — you will need your Social Security number, date of birth, and zip code)
- On your JobQuest home page under Path to Reemployment, click on FIND WORKSHOPS
- Under Keywords type “Career Center Seminar” and under Career Center select “Downtown Boston” and click SEARCH
- Select the session that works for you and click SCHEDULE
- In the popup window, click OK to confirm
- You will receive a confirmation email with the ZOOM WEBINAR LINK 3 business days prior to your Career Center Seminar. You will also receive an automatic reminder from Zoom 24 hours in advance and 1 hour in advance of your Career Center Seminar.
- Call us @ 617-399-3100 our welcome center team will assist you