Join us on November 14th to learn about opportunities at Boston Medical Center (BMC). Short interviews with BMC HR Reps will follow this session.
BMC employees are part of one diverse team focused on one collective, yet ambitious, vision: to make Boston the healthiest urban population in the world. This goal is powered by their respect for the patient experience and shared differences. They are looking for innovative, compassionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join their team.
Attend this session to learn:
- About Boston Medical Center
- The various departments within the hospital
- How to navigate their online application process
- Meet with an HR rep for a brief (10-15 minute) interview
- Dress in professional attire
- Bring extra copies of your resume
- Research roles in advance: https://jobs.bmc.org/
This event is now full and registration has closed.