Boston Healthcare Virtual Job Fair
August 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Join JVS MassHire Downtown Boston and many of the regions top healthcare employers for a virtual job fair spanning three days in August. Learn about these leading healthcare organizations, their open positions, how they are managing during the COVID-19 situation, and how to apply. And just like in an in-person job fair, afterwards, you will be able to submit your resume only to the employers that interest you. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Visit the job fair link to learn about resources to help you prepare for the virtual job fair.
2) Different employers present on each day. Attend one, two, or all three webinars to learn about the employers participating and to ask any questions you may have. Or watch the recordings at a time that suits you.
3) Submit your resume to the employers you choose via an online form starting on August 13. Your resume will be shared with those employers on August 18.
4) Check your email and voice messages regularly as employers reach out to interview you by phone or video.
These employers will present on August 12:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- South Shore Health
Resources to Help You Prepare for the Virtual Job Fair
A number of community organizations are here to help you present your best self before, during, and after the virtual job fair:
- Virtual Job Fair Prep – August 10, 10am-11:30am – Register here.
- Why and How to Create a Resume – Wednesday, August 5, 1:00pm-2:30pm – Register here.
- Get Your Resume into Human Hands – Thursday, August 6, 3:00pm- 4:30pm – Register here.
- Interviewing: Mastering the Basics – Friday, August 7, 11:00am-12:30pm – Register here.
- Creating Your Elevator Pitch – Friday, August 7, 1:00pm-2:30pm – Register here.
- Understanding Work Cultures – Tuesday, July 28th from 2PM-3:30PM – Learn more about the type of work environment that will best meet your needs and the needs of your employer.
- Building Interviewing Skills – Wednesday, July 29th from 2PM-3:30PM- Your resume caught an employers attention and leads to your first interview, how do you bring your resume to life in person or virtually?
- Resume Building Tips – Thursday, July 30th from 2PM-3:30PM – Enhancing your resume in ways that will make it stand out and noticed by potential employers.
- Call 617-541-1400 or email email@example.com for assistance – https://www.masshirebostoncareerctr.org/events-calendar/