Meet the leadership team for Food and Environmental Services.
Learn what makes their teams so extraordinary!
- Boston Children’s Hospital serves families from all over the world who are in need of expert medical services for their child who may be battling a life-threatening illness.
- Every employee is an ambassador of the hospital and must be able to act on a request made by a patient or family member.
- Positions in Food Service and Environmental Service (also known as housekeeping and cleaning ) will be the focus of this session.
- Boston Children’s Hospital offers its employees excellent benefits like tuition reimbursement, MBTA discounts, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and much more. Learning and growing is encouraged.
- Professional attire is expected. Bring copies of your resume.
Research positions: http://www.childrenshospital.org/career-opportunities