BCH Animal Care Technician Summer 2021 – Recruitment Session
April 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join this recruitment session to learn about the Animal Care Technician Training Program that prepares individuals to work in Boston Children’s Hospital ARCH department!
This PAID training program prepares individuals to become a certified Animal Care Technician, a critical role in healthcare research.
- Participants will be paid $16.50/hr for 30-35 hrs/week for 12 weeks of training
- The 12-week program begins on June 7th, 2021
- Includes on-the-job training at Boston Children’s Hospital and ESOL classes taught by JVS
- Participants will be considered for open Animal Care Technician positions at BCH upon successful completion of this program
- Only intermediate English speakers are eligible to apply
- High School diploma, GED or foreign equivalency required
- All applicants are required to successfully complete a CORI, SORI and drug screening
To learn more about this opportunity, please attend one of the following information sessions:
- Wednesday, April 7th at 5pm
- Wednesday, April 14th at 11am
- Wednesday, April 14th at 5pm
- Tuesday, April 20th at 3pm
Please note that there may be technology problems – either on our end or on yours – due to the high demand for remote services. We will do our best to present our webinars with as few issues as possible, but we will not be able to help troubleshoot issues you may encounter. If you do have problems, we recommend that you exit Zoom and try entering again. While our sessions won’t be recorded, we will be continuing to offer webinars throughout the coming weeks until we can come together for in-person workshops again.