Apprenti Apprenticeship Program – Online Webinar
January 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Want to be a Software Developer?
Two Options to Learn about Apprenti:
- Tuesday, January 8th, 6 – 7 PM
- Wednesday, January 9th, 12 – 1 PM
If you’re on the career hunt, have you considered getting into the tech industry? Right now there is a high-demand for tech workers in Massachusetts and the job openings pay well. Plus employers are looking for talent like you who have a knack for tech and can give them a more diverse perspective that helps them stay more connected to their customers.
Apprenti is a registered apprenticeship program that gives you a path and plan to a career in the tech industry. You must have at least a HS diploma or a GED to apply. It’s a simple process:
- All you have to do to get started is take an online assessment. Highly ranked candidates will be invited to interview with staff. The best candidates advance to company interviews, and if you’re a fit, you’ll be offered an apprenticeship role.
- Once accepted, you’ll be placed into 2-5 months of full-time technical training in your occupational area.
- Once you complete training, you’ll start your paid on-the-job portion of apprenticeship with one of Apprenti’s many hiring partners such as PTC, Wayfair, Cengage, Harvard University Information Technology, Partners Healthcare and Carbon Black.
- After graduating from your apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity and experience to qualify to be retained with your hiring company.
For information & to apply go to: https://apprenticareers.org/
Take assessments by January 15, 2019. Training begins in March/April 2019.
Register for the Webinar: http://bit.ly/TuesdayJan8