A Startup Budget for Your New Business
September 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
A Startup Budget for Your New Business…is a roadmap for you to achieve your business goals
This workshop a two-part series. Part one addresses business expenses, part two address how to price your product or service. Stay tuned for part two coming in early November 2019.
A startup budget for your business will tell you:
- How much cash you will need to launch your business
- How much cash you will need to keep your business running before you make a profit
- What capital investments you will need
- How much in sales will you need to be profitable?
- Will you be profitable and if so, when?
We will brainstorm business expense ideas in part one and the thought process behind pricing decisions in part two.
A hardcopy of a sample startup budget will be distributed at the workshop. The budget template will be sent out along with the PowerPoint presentation a few days after the workshop has been presented.
This workshop will be presented by SCORE Counselor, Gloria Spence.
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship.