To post positions in JobQuest which reaches thousands of Massachusetts job seekers, please follow this three-step process.
- Search to see if your job openings are being pulled into the JobQuest system through America’s Job Network, Jobs, or Burning Glass. It’s common that larger companies’ positions are automatically appear into the JobQuest system.
- Go to https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/
- Click on the “Find Jobs” tab found along the top of the page
- Run a search to see if your positions already appear in JobQuest by entering your company’s name in the field labeled “Keywords”
- If your positions do appear, reach out to the Business Services Assistant at MassHire Downtown Boston to inquire about other ways to attract qualified candidates to your role.
- If your positions don’t appear, follow steps 2 and 3 below.
- In order to post jobs in JobQuest, you will need to create an account on behalf of your company. The registration form will ask you for the following information:
- Company EIN number (Employer Identification Number, also known as the Federal Tax ID number)
- Company Name
- Company Address
- City, State, Zip, Country
- Primary Phone
- Number of employees
- Company Website
- Employer Type
- Federal Contractor (Y/N)
- Your contact information
- Sector information for your company using the NAICS codes
Once you have this information readily available, proceed to this page to begin the registration process.
Allow one full business day for your account to be activated. Save your user name and password in a safe place for easy future access.
- After one business day, you can enter a job into JobQuest. Log in here and enter the details for each job that you have open.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Job Location Address
- Job Description including:
- Job Title
- Is this a union job? An apprenticeship position?
- Per Diem Position?
- Work hours
- Hours per week
- Job Details
- Pay range
- Specifics around required or preferred certification, education, and experience
Please note that you will be automatically logged off if your page is inactive for a period of time. If you are having technical issues with this process, contact the JobQuest Help Desk at 888-578-6599.
- To bring job orders to the attention of job seekers at MassHire Downtown Boston, send an email to Jake Landis, Business Services Assistant. Please include the following information:
- Your contact information including email and phone
- Job Order Numbers for your highest priority positions to fill – you will find these listed when you search JobQuest for your job openings OR you are logged in and click on the tab called “My JobQuest.”
We will send referrals to you as qualified candidates apply for your positions.