Join JVS MassHire Downtown Boston and many of the region’s top healthcare employers for a virtual job fair spanning three days in August. Learn about these leading healthcare organizations, their open positions, how they are managing during the COVID-19 situation, and how to apply. And just like in an in-person job fair, afterwards, you will be able to submit your resume only to the employers that interest you. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Visit the job fair link to learn about resources to help you prepare for the virtual job fair.
2) Different employers present on each day. Attend one, two, or all three webinars to learn about the employers participating and to ask any questions you may have. Or watch the recordings at a time that suits you.
3) Submit your resume to the employers you choose via an online form starting on August 13. Your resume will be shared with those employers on August 18.
4) Check your email and voice messages regularly as employers reach out to interview you by phone or video.
Employers presenting on August 11:
Employers presenting on August 12:
Employers presenting on August 13:
Resources to Help You Prepare for the Virtual Job Fair
A number of community organizations are here to help you present your best self before, during, and after the virtual job fair:
- Access all of our services HERE.
- Call 617-541-1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance – https://www.masshirebostoncareerctr.org/events-calendar/
- Boston Residents can make an appointment to meet with a lawyer to determine if their CORI is eligible for sealing or expungement – Click HERE