Click below to register for the workshops!
- Resume Basics | January 6 @ 1:00 pm
- Virtual/Video Interviewing | January 13 @ 1:00 pm
- Creating a Targeted Resume | January 18 @ 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn: Creating a Targeted Profile | January 19 @ 1:00 pm
To see all workshops and events, check out our calendar HERE!
Make an appointment with a volunteer lawyer from Project Opportunity’s partner, Lawyers Clearinghouse, to review the possibilities for sealing or expunging your CORI. Filing costs associated with sealing or expungement will be covered by Project Opportunity. Click here to get started.
1) Follow the link below to Pre-Register
2) Once completed, you’ll receive an email containing a link to Premier Virtual. Here you can create your profile and upload your resume (PDF format). Be sure to save your username and password!
3) Follow the same link on January 25 between 11am –1pm to enter job fair
Premier Virtual is a dynamic virtual job fair platform that allows jobseekers to meet, text chat, and video chat with employers. You can enter employer “booths” and easily share your resume with recruiters. It is an interactive platform that can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer or laptop.
Tutorial Videos for Premier Virtual