- ReServe Networking Event – Tuesday, October 30, 4-6pm at JVS – ReServe connects professionals over 50 with part-time capacity development opportunities at non-profits organizations that are able to tap into a lifetime of experience at an affordable cost.
- SCSEP Information Session – Tuesday, October 30, 1-2pm at MassHire Downtown Boston – SCSEP’s purpose is to provide community service and work-based job-training for low-income mature workers (55 and older).
- Greater Boston Food Bank – Various Positions – 10/2/18
- JVS Boston – Various Positions – 9/24/18
- YMCA – Group Educators – 9/24/18
- HRI Hospital – Mental Health Workers – 9/20/18
- United South End Settlements – Job Coach/Developer – 9/14/18
- Asian American Civic Association – Part-time Workplace Education ESOL Instructor – 9/12/18
- Home for Little Wanderers – Residential Counselors – 9/7/18
If you are a qualified candidate for one of the positions above and have already applied, use the button below to request a warm referral from our team to the employer.
To receive updates relevant to the human services industry, please sign up for the “Healthcare, Human Services” Newsletter below.